- Serves: 4
- Complexity: easy
- 1 cup cooked bulgar (fine)
- 2 tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 1/2 cucumber, seeded, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon mint, finely chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon finely ground Kampot pepper
Place bulgar in a bowl and pour in 2 cups of boiling water, cover and let stand for 30 minutes.
Mix together the other ingredients. Ideally, the tomatoes, cucumber and bell pepper are all chopped about the same size.
Add bulgar to vegetable mixture.
Adjust taste with more Kampot pepper, salt or more lemon juice as needed.