Southwest Hominy Salad
- Serves: 4
- Complexity: very easy
- 16 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 16 oz can hominy, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno pepper, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon black or red Kampot pepper, cracked
- 1 avocado, diced
- Vinaigrette to taste
Place first 7 ingredients in bowl. Mix together.
Add vinaigrette or Italian dressing of choice. (Easy vinaigrette recipe can be found on this website in the "Sauces and Dressing" category.
Top with sliced avocado.