Olive and Pepper Steak
- Serves: 2
- Complexity: easy
- 2 Sirloin, filet or tri-tip steaks
- 2 teaspoons cracked black or red Kampot pepper
- 3 bell peppers (green, yellow and red for color)
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Chop bell peppers into bite-size pieces.
Press 1 teaspoon cracked Kampot pepper into each side of steaks. Pan fry steaks in a little olive oil. Remove from heat and cover.
In same pan, cook garlic, diced peppers, olives, 1 teaspoon Kampot pepper and vinegar until peppers are soft.
Spoon pepper mixture over steaks and serve.